11/5/12

My Beauty Encounter with Burberry Brit for Men and Lancome Miracle Fragrances!

Recently I discovered this site www.beautyencounter.com that has was having a pretty awesome sale on perfume and cologne!

The savings are pretty substantial and they have all of the top brands so of course I had to go nuts and pickup some Miracle by Lancome for myself and some Burberry Brit for Men for my awesome husband!

So keep reading so I can tell you guys all about my new awesome smellies!


You know how it is when you start shopping for a gift for someone and end up picking up a little something for yourself. Well thats totally what happened here!

I decided for my husband christmas stocking I was going to restock him on his favorite cologne Burberry Brit. So I was like well we already know he love's it so I'll just pick it up online. A friend told me that www.beautyencounter.com was having a really good sale on fragrances so I decided to check it out. Oh boy were they!

My husbands Burberry Brit was available at just over 40% off! I'm on-board because I can't find that kind of deal anywhere I usually shop! So the logical thing to so since I saved 40% was to also pick up something for myself. It couldn't be helped! I decided to go with the Miracle by Lancome because it sounded so nice! Now that I have it, it's absolutely my favorite perfume!

I'm so glad I found the site because I saved 40% on the Burberry Brit and then another 19% on the Miracle by Lancome so overall I saved about $44.11 over if I had picked it up at the store.

Miracle by Lancome:

This perfume has quickly become one of my favorites! I don't catch much of the base note more of the heart of magnolia. I think maybe it reminds me of the magnolia tree we had in our yard when I was growing up. For me the scent is very bright, fresh, and floral. It lasts for hours and is just oh so feminine.

Top Notes: Lychee Fruit, Freesia
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Ginger and Pepper Base
Base Notes: Amber, Jasmine, Musk



Brit for Men by Burberry: 

YUM! I just love when my husband wears this cologne but more importantly it's his favorite as well. It's a crisp masculine scent that is slightly woody and oriental but still bright and sporty. I really this this scent defines masculine elegance and I just cannot get enough of smelling it on my guy!

Top Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger, Bergamot, Cardamom
Heart Notes: Wild roses, Cedarwood, Nutmeg
Base Notes: Oriental Woods, Grey Musk, Tonka Bean



Overall: 

I was really pleased with both of my purchases from Beauty Encounter I love the scents they are exactly what I was expecting! I will definitely be ordering from them in the future! Not to mention buying both of these fragrances again!

If you guys want to check out the site as well you can find them on the web at www.beautyencounter.com or you can chat with them on their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/BeautyEncounter and follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/beautyencounter!

If you sign up for their email newsletter you will also get an additional 10% off of your next purchase! http://www.beautyencounter.com/mailing-list