11/21/12

Perfect Holidays gifts and 15% off from GiftBasketsPlus.com!!

Looking for a perfect Christmas Gift but you have NO idea what to get? Well everyone loves gift baskets right? I do! 

GiftBasketsPlus.com has a HUGE variety of baskets for every taste available including lots of holiday themed baskets! Best of all they have offered a 15% (Code: 15OFF) discount to all of our awesome Sparklefans!  Their holiday gift to you!



I personally love a great Gourmet style gift basket! I'm such a foodie! This Gourmet Giving gift basket is on sale right now for only $48.60 down from the normal $60.75!

Of course we can't forget the men in our life so I'm thinking about picking up this one for my boss! It would make an awesome alternative to the traditional stocking for a teen boy or even our husbands! It runs around $54.00 for The Working Man's Snack Pack! I easily spend that much on those things anyways.


Of course you all know I just love my puppies so I can't forget them! I love that they've included Milk Bones and Canine Carryouts in this basket because they are two of my dogs favorite treats! I anticipate A Barking Good Time in our near future for only $70.15!


Of course never forget the traditional with some hot chocolate and candies by the fire! The Hearth Warming Holidays basket is on sale right now down from $105.23 at $84.19!



So light your yule logs and lets get in the mood and check out Gift Baskets Plus. They are currently running a 20% off sale for their Christmas and Hanukkah Gift Baskets! Don't forget to use your 15% discount and come back and tell us how your friends and family liked the baskets! (Code: 15OFF)